My Beauty Products will refund a purchase for the exact amount paid less the following:
- Any delivery costs already incurred by My Beauty Products;
- Any banking charges, cash handling fees and/or commissions levied by PayFast payment system.
- Any restocking fee for special orders.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% handling fee or refuse return of the goods on all cash refunds that are requested after the 5 days allowed by the Consumer Protection Act.
- All goods to be in its original packaging and in perfect condition to our satisfaction.
- All returns to be done within 5 days of purchase as per the Consumer Protection Act.
- Refunds will only be processed in accordance with the refund and returns policy, and in the payment method that was used when the order was created, and into the account it was paid from e.g. credit card, EFT or credit the Trade Account.
- A refund can take up to 7 (seven) business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel an order, this may be done by contacting our Contact Centre on 011 664 6050.
- We reserve the right not to refund the delivery fee in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment method should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay to the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof.
- You may return a product, at your cost, to My Beauty Products store provided you have the original invoice/proof of purchase and have complied with the required terms and conditions set out by My Beauty Products.
Please refer to the current T’s & C’s on your invoice to align.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions at any time without prior notification to our clients.